Recent Posts

Justb!

welsh cakes
I'm very excited to announce that I'll be writing and photographing regular recipes over the awesome website Justb.  Yesterday the first recipe was published for Welsh cakes. Have you made them?  You should try them, they're super easy! 

As you can imagine, I am over the moon to be asked to join Pip's wonderful team involved with Justb.  I couldn't quite believe it was true until this was published yesterday and had to pinch myself quite often.  I really love the site and read the Newsy Snacks everyday. You should go and check out Justb too, off you go! 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I grabbed this recipe from Justb this morning and made these for hungry farm workers and my children. They were not as neat as yours but still delicious. Rather like pancakes, the last cakes cooked were the best. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle!! Fabulous gig and well deserved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Another feather in your clever cap Michelle. And another reader for Justb right here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yip to the EEEE, can't wait to see what awesomeness is coming

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had just bookmarked a recipe in a Hairy Bikers cookbook for these last night. Stumbling across the recipe reminded me how many of them we ate while visiting Wales (many moons ago) I'm going to check out your recipe and the rest of 'justb' now. I think I will be making welsh cakes very soon:)yum.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for you Michelle!!!
    That is awesome.
    I'm off to check it out now and probably make it by the end of the weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justb is awesome! Congratulations! I've never actually heard of Welsh Cakes. So I'll head over for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made the Welsh cakes on the weekend. They were a great bit with the family. I will e sure to make these again. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how exciting! Clever you (I am a bit behind here in blog land). Off to check out that recipe!

    PS - We are doing more and more meat free cooking here so would love to have you give us some ideas in that direction.

    ReplyDelete